ActiveCurc™ 2% (Curcumin 2%) is a novel botanical fungicide and bactericide extracted from selected rhizomes and fingers of Curcuma longa(Turmeric), manufactured using EnviroSafe™ Technology (USA). The extract of Curcuma longa (Turmeric) contains 2% curcumin, which possesses potent antifungal activity against different plant pathogenic fungi. It stops fungal growth and controls fungal diseases like Early Blight, Downy Mildew, Cercospora Leaf Blight, Brown stem Rot, Botrytis(grey Mould), fusarium, etc.
- It is an active ingredient of turmeric, which plays an essential role in plant health management through its antioxidant activity via its role in the neutralisation of free radicals inside the plant system.
- It works as an infection healer inside the plant caused by bacterial, viral, and fungal infections.
- The plant absorbs curcumin and releases it during fungal infection and under stress conditions to target the site and recover the plant from infection and stress.
- It is an excellent preventive agent against infection and abiotic and biotic stresses for every plant.
- It is a non-toxic, safe, environmentally non-hazardous, and revolutionary plant protection product that effectively acts against all fungal diseases.
|Yellowish and Black
|1L, 5L, 25L, 50L, 200L, 1000L
|Minimum Order Quantity
|Sales Within India
Online Transfer, RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, Google Pay, Phone Pe, Pay with IndiaMart, UPI, DD and Cheque ( subject to realisation)
Online Transfer via Payment Link, Wire Transfer, PayPal and LC