|Banana Powder (Food Grade 100% Natural)
Pot Soil Mixing
Bananas, an edible fruit produced by several kinds of large herbaceous flowering plants in the genus Musa, are among the world’s most commonly consumed fruits. Primarily composed of carbs, they contain several vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Among their healthy nutrients are potassium, vitamin C, catechin, and resistant starch. Bananas may have numerous benefits, including improved heart and digestive health.
- Banana Powder or Banana Flour has the natural colour of the fruit, it is Free-flowing Powder and Soluble in Water.
- Due to the free-flowing ability of Banana Powder, it can be easily applied in Dry Mix Beverages.
- It is gluten-free, non-GMO, and is suitable for use in Dietary Supplements, Nutritional bars, Beverages, Powder Drink Mixes, Cereals, yoghurt and even ice cream.
- Banana Powder is high in essential minerals and vitamins including zinc, vitamin E, magnesium, and manganese. Green banana flour is also abundant in potassium. It also helps lower cholesterol, boosts heart health and aids nerve and muscle activity.
- Banana flour is a powder traditionally made of green bananas that is often used as a gluten-free replacement for wheat flour.
- The high prebiotic fibre content in banana flour helps to support the good bacteria in the gut, bowel and colon. This promotes healthy digestion and bowel movement.
- Banana Powder is recommended as an alternative functional ingredient to make pasta, spaghetti, bread, etc.
- Banana flour is often used raw for example, as an ingredient in smoothies or nutrition bars, because cooking may reduce the resistant starch content. In addition, banana flour is used as animal feed in various parts of the world. In particular, it is used as an ingredient in milk replacers for calves.
|Minimum Order Quantity
|Sales Within India:
Online Transfer, RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, Google Pay, Phone Pe, Pay with IndiaMart, UPI, DD and Cheque (Subject to Realisation)
Online Transfer via Payment Link, Wire Transfer, PayPal and LC