|Humic Acid 50% and Amino Acids 10% Shiny Balls
It refers to an organic fertiliser made of peat, lignite and leonardite like primary raw materials. Humic acid is an organic material accumulated by a series of transformation processes. Such as weathering, microbial decomposition, and the change of the earth, which are widely present in peat, lignite, and leonardite. Humic acid is composed of a plurality of elements, Such as carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, sulfur, etc.
It can also be used for adsorbing trace elements such as potassium, iron, magnesium, manganese, copper, zinc, etc. After the humic acid is applied to the soil, the humic acid can continuously supply nutrients to plants. Humic acid also contains a large number of organic matter. Not only has the multifunctional action of farm manure, but it also has the quick-acting characteristics of chemical fertiliser. So humic acid is called a multifunctional organic and inorganic compound fertiliser.
Features of Humic Acid 50% and Amino Acids 10% Shiny Balls
- Fertilize the soil and improves its physical and chemical properties of soil. Years of application it can make the soil fertile. Especially in barren land and soybean field, the effect is more remarkable.
- Improves fertilizer utilisation rate like Nitrogen retention, phosphorus increase, activate potassium and trace elements. Strengthen nutrient absorption. During the whole growth period of crops, it continuously provides all kinds of nutrients needed for crop growth, and it is not easy to run out of fertilizer at a later stage.
- Promoting the development of the root system and protecting the seedlings and accelerating the metabolism of plants and promoting the accumulation of organic substances, and improving the nutritional status of the crops
- Water conservation and drought resistance, increase ground temperature. Enhance plant stress resistance. Reduce disease and insect pests. Promote early maturity.
- Increase the microbial community in the soil. Alleviate the pollution of heavy metal ions in the soil, and slow down the drug damage.
- The input cost of fertilizer can be reduced.
|Minimum Order Quantity
|Sales Within India:
Online Transfer, RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, Google Pay, Phone Pe, Pay with IndiaMart, UPI, DD and Cheque (Subject to Realisation)
Online Transfer via Payment Link, Wire Transfer, PayPal and LC