|Seaweed Gel Fertilizer
Seaweed Gel Fertilizer 100% Water Soluble Pure Seaweed Pulp. This Seaweed Pulp is a natural combination of Micro Nutrients, Macro Nutrients, Secondary Nutrients, and Plant Growth Hormones that help to increase the intake of dissolved nutrients, which reduces fertilizer runoff. Seaweed Gel increases the chlorophyll formation and photosynthesis process; it helps to prevent nutrient heat stress and deficiency.
Seaweed Gel is a soil conditioner that enriches your Agricultural Land and makes the soil fertile, thus, improving the immune system of the plants. Hence, Gold Gel increases the quality and the quantity of the yield products from your land. Seaweed Gel is the only product with all 3 Plant Growth Harmones that help Plants in Flower formation, Root formation, and Stem formation. Seaweed Gel can be mixed with all fertilizers for use on all crops.
Seaweed Gel Fertilizer Features
- No Residue and sediment Particles
- Specially made for drip irrigation
- Best replacement for seaweed powder
- Seaweed Gel can be converted for liquid formulation and Bentonite Coating (1:4 Ratio–1 kg Seaweed Gel diluted with 4 litres of water)
- It increases the soil water holding Capacity up to 30%, Resists against the unforeseen condition
Seaweed Gel Fertilizer Benefits
- Seaweed Gel increases the percentage of Azospirillum Bacteria (nitrogen-fixing bacteria) in soil which will help absorb Nitrogen from the atmosphere.
- It helps plants intake atmospheric nitrogen, which is essential for the healthy growth of crops.
- It aids in reducing the amount of usage of synthetic fertilizer.
- Seaweed Gel makes the soil more fertile when used in less / unfertile soil.
- Enlarged Root System, Enlarged Leaf Structure, and Excellent Seed Germination
- Crop yield and quality are increased by up to 30%
- Enriches the Soil and makes the root colour its natural white.
|Solubility in Water
- Dose by Foliar Spray:1-2 grams of Seaweed Gel per liter of water
- Dose by Drip: For Short Term crop 2-3 kg per acre
- Dose by Drip: For Long Term crop 5-6 kg per acre
- Basal Application: For Short Term crop 2-3 kg per acre
- Basal Application: For Long Term crop 5-6 kg per acre
|25 Kg and 50 Kg
|Minimum Order Quantity
|Sales Within India:
Online Transfer, RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, Google Pay, Phone Pe, Pay with IndiaMart, UPI, DD and Cheque (Subject to Realisation)
Online Transfer via Payment Link, Wire Transfer, PayPal and LC